|Specialised Caddie Applications|
|The Architectural menu is rich in tools to create the most complex and detailed architectural pans.|
- Setup wall parameters for solid or cavity walls to automate drawing walls. Close wall joins automatically.
- Insert doors and windows on plan from a list of extensive symbols.
- Add detailed truss, wall and window sections.
- Measure room sizes and display results on the drawing in desired units.
- Enhance your architectural plans with pre-designed symbols from Caddie's extensive symbol library.
- Add relevant boundary markings on ERF's. Add contours to topographical drawings.
- Add roads to sites.
| || |
|The Survey menu has all the tools you will need to create any survey drawing whether the site is located in the Northern or Southern hemisphere.|
- Create sites either by entering Y-X coordinates, Length and angle, spotting or by importing lists of coordinates from text files.
- Add angle and join line lengths automatically based on survey settings.
- Add transition curves for road developments or draw roads using points of intersection.
| || |
|The Civil menu has tools enabling you to add general civil objects such as storm water drains, sewers, manholes, lamp posts, telephone & electricity poles, fences, gates and Km markers.|
- More complex commands include single and double power lines on pylons; Cross hatching banks.
- Generate single and articulated vehicle turning circles.
- Generate road repair graphs; Long sections from surveyed sections, Pipe long sections; Create Mode Maker files.
- Draw standard up, down and t-beams for slabs.
| || |
|The Mechanical menu has a lot of specialised tools to cater for all types of mechanical drawings.|
- Insert special machine symbols.
- Draw pipes with or without flanges to specified diameters.
- Draw PCD layouts for flange top views. Add nuts and bolts to specified sizes.
- Create gears and complex linkages.
- Generate cutting profiles for pipe fabrication.
- Generate cutting profiles for complex pipe joining, hoppers and gussets.
- Insert welding symbols.
| || |
|The Steel menu has tools to build all manner of steel structures.|
- Insert angle irons, channels of various profiles, I-beams.
- Generate steel angle and butt bracings based on entered size specifications.
- Insert hand railings indifferent detail views.
- Insert cat ladders and fences.
- Generate steel roofing trusses based on complex size and feature specifications.
| || |
|The DTM (Digital Terrain Modelling) menu has tools to build all manner of steel structures..|
- Prepare site models, sections and contours.
- Get data from Total Stations, Promap or your own site levels.
- Create 3D site models.
- Import data from spreadsheets and text files.
- Download GPS data with automatic conversion from WGS84 to local grid.
- Automatic generation of 3D point heights from 2D survey drawings.
- Automatic 3D TIN (Triangular Irregular Network) generation from 3D points.
- Site Levelling with volume change information.
- Optimised cut and fill.
- Automatic generation and re-generation of site sections.
- Volume difference calculation.
- Automatic generation of site contours.
- Direct download of image tiles from aerial mapping sites.
- Image drape - Map aerial photographs and other images onto your site.
| || |
| || || |